Please refer to https://www.beyondindigopets.com/covid19.html for the most up-to-date information and resources.
COVID-19 is having a significant impact on local communities, and your practice may be experiencing fluctuations in appointments, staffing, and supplies. These may necessitate prompt communication with your clients, or a gentle reassurance that you are there for them and their pets.
How can you leverage technology to meet your clients’ needs?
- Post hour changes or other announcements on a temporary pop-up window, that can be adjusted via your Admin Center. Please let the Help Desk know if you’d like this option installed on your website.
- Post a blog about the science behind COVID-19 and pets, how pets can be an antidote to loneliness during times of isolation, etc. Please contact the Help Desk or your SEO or Social Marketing Analyst if you need assistance.
- Send out an email blast to your clients to let them know about changes to your normal routine, what’s staying the same, and that you are still there for them and their pets. Let us know if you need access to MailChimp.
- Integrate a telemedicine option into your website, whether it be a dedicated telemedicine platform, phone calls, or Zoom. The Help Desk can add these options for you.
- Place a form on your website to allow clients to order food or medicine that can be picked up curbside or shipped to their home. Let us know if you’d like a form added to your site, or an existing form modified.
- Let your clients know you’re open and available to keep their pets healthy — utilize email, texts, on hold messaging, website announcements, Facebook, or Twitter. The Team at Beyond Indigo is here to assist you however we can.
We sincerely hope that you, your staff, and your loved ones are safe and doing well.
Is telemedicine a good option?
We are offering a free webinar about telemedicine with more details below. If you are not able to attend the webinar and would still like to see it, please follow the prompts to register. We will send you a recording of the meeting afterwards.
Webinar Invitation : Leveraging Telemedicine During COVID-19 Crisis
At Beyond Indigo, we take the current outbreak of COVID-19 seriously and want to help you continue to provide services to your clients. We have arranged to present a free webinar on Tuesday, March 17 at 1pm CST.
Register to join here: http://bit.ly/beyondindigofreewebinar
Topic: Leveraging Telemedicine During the COVID-19 Crisis
Description: In a world where inviting a patient into an exam room can mean inviting the pet owner’s contagions into your clinic, how can you help keep your team safe and healthy? Proving remote medical care through telemedicine services can not only keep your team physically healthier, it can also help with their mental health, improve client satisfaction and retention, and much more. We’ll talk about basic implementation strategies and give overviews of the telemedicine platforms currently on the market that could help keep your team and hospital running smoothly while providing the newest technology to your clients.
About the speaker: Dr. Jess Trimble is a veterinarian passionate about increasing access to basic veterinary care for pets through technology-enabled healthcare. Scaleable tele-health services and practical implementation of tele-health technologies are of particular interest. She currently is the Chief Veterinary Officer at Fuzzy Pet Health, a technology company offering in-home and virtual care veterinary services. In her spare time, Jess enjoys traveling, backpacking and painting.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Article is closed for comments.